Thursday, November 13, 2008

Not a Glam Blog

Tom: I tweaked my back/glute/hamstring on my right side doing some strength work yesterday. My leg bothered me a bit yesterday and this morning but I ended up going for a 50 minute run with a friend. I felt a bit out of sorts on the run. I am going to take the next 2 days off.
Bruce: Well you know what they say?
Tom: Things have a way of working themselves out?
Bruce: I was thinking more of bad things happen to stupid people.
Tom: Why do I talk to you?
Bruce: Do you know anyone else that will talk to you everyday?
Tom: No, but that is besides the point.
Bruce: Well you could just have a glam blog where you describe how great your life is to readers.
Tom: I think that might be a tough sell.

1 comment:

auburnxccoach said...

brilliant blog. Don't be a wuss the solution to all your problems are 90-100 mile weeks. Just do it you won't get injured