Monday, January 26, 2009

A Comprehensive Picture

Bruce: Where were you this weekend?
Tom: I went back to Boston to go to a friend’s birthday party. I met a few people that follow the running log.
Bruce: What running log?
Tom: This running log, what we are doing right now.
Bruce: What does this conversation have to do with running?
Tom: Well that is what we do here, we get together and discuss my running. What did you think the blog was about?
Bruce: I thought it was a blog about what is wrong with you.
Tom: It is a blog about what is wrong with me in the context of running.
Bruce: I would say the blog is far more comprehensive than you give it credit for.
Tom: Thanks, to bring us back on topic I took the weekend off and did a bit of X-C skiing. This morning I ran 14 minutes and my right achilles a bit sore but besides that felt fine.

No comments: