Monday, October 27, 2008

Even the title of the log did not prepare me for just how terrible this log is

Bruce: This log is terrible.
Tom: Yeah I know, nothing I can do about it at the moment.
Bruce: Do you ever run?
Tom: The week before I started this log I ran 50 miles.
Bruce: What is wrong with you?
Tom: The lateral left side of my knee is swollen and sore.
Bruce: How do you hurt your knee from no running?
Tom: It seems impossible to me as well.
Bruce: Any decent stories?
Tom: Nah, bad day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is by far my favorite thing to read on-line. good luck on the comeback man.

nark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelrock said...

Thom, Give us a buzz today. We need to discuss your lateral kee pain and how your conservative approach in holding you back. You are in less pain with more frequent running........

Love kel